I have been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by Priya from priyreflects. Thank you Priya. Priya is one of the most versatile bloggers I have known who can spin an interesting tale on any topic under the sun and write wonderful poems too.
It goes without saying that I am over the moon to be nominated for the award. What’s more, I loved the cool little squirrel presenting the mystery blogger award.
Now, before I go ahead, I need to talk about the person who created this award – Okoto Enigma. She says-
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Let me now tell you the “rules”
1.PUT THE AWARD LOGO/IMAGE ON YOUR BLOG. LIST THE RULES.
2.THANK WHOEVER NOMINATED YOU AND PROVIDE A LINK TO THEIR BLOG.
3.MENTION THE CREATOR OF THE AWARD AND PROVIDE A LINK AS WELL.
4.TELL YOUR READERS 3 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
5.YOU HAVE TO NOMINATE 10 – 20 PEOPLE.
6.NOTIFY YOUR NOMINEES BY COMMENTING ON THEIR BLOG.
7.ASK YOUR NOMINEES ANY 5 QUESTIONS OF YOUR CHOICE; WITH ONE WEIRD OR FUNNY QUESTION (SPECIFY).
8.SHARE A LINK TO YOUR BEST POST(S).
Three things about me (need we do this??):-
- I am brave and timid at the same time. How is it possible, not sure, but that’s what I am?
- I am fiercely loyal to my friends and family until I am back stabbed. I am a true blue LEO!!
- I am super scared and super thrilled at the same time about ghosts, demons, witches, supernatural and paranormal stuff.
Here are my replies to Priya’s questions:
- If you were to choose a pen name what would it be?
Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock. Ha ha, wouldn’t that be fun!
- Share your best memory ever?
Just before my wedding day, all three of us (my brother, sister and I) sleeping on the same bed just as we did when we were small.
- Tell me about your most romantic date
On 14th February, Valentine Day, coincidentally also our honeymoon, having a candle night dinner right on the beach in Bali.
- If you were to act in a movie (or play a literary character) which one would you choose and why?
If it’s a movie, it has to be Rekha, a person who lies effortlessly, without even blinking her eye, in Jhoothi. And Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice, I can see a lot of myself in her.
- What would be the absolute worst name you could give to a child?
Dabbu – the child would be the target of some very embarrassing jokes.
These are my nominees (Priya, you have already mentioned quite a few number of my fav bloggers). Most of them I have known since only a month and I love the way they write.
- Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural? Have you seen one? (If the answer to the second question is yes, would like to know the details please? 😉 )
- Marriage or single. What would you prefer and why?
- Which is your favourite book and why?
- Which is that one place on this earth you would like to get lost in and not seen ever?
- Would you like to start a fresh life? Why?
My best post from A2Z is – A Girl Was Born
Keep the chain going!! ❤ ❤